So it’s been about a week since I posted my “What’s Next? Reader’s Choice” blog. So far, here are the results:
- Photographers: Preparing for Your First Shoot 40% (4 votes)
- Problems? Maybe it’s You. 20% (2 votes)
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Directing Models 20% (2 votes)
- Why “Trade” Doesn’t Mean “Free” 20% (2 votes)
- Grammar 101: How Bad Grammar Makes You Look Unprofessional 0% (0 votes)
- Why Models Should Help Concept TF* Shoots 0% (0 votes)
- Defining “Professional” as it Relates to Internet Modeling 0% (0 votes)
Clearly, you guys want to get some tips from my POV on prepping for a first shoot, as a photographer. And then there’s a huge tie for 3 other topics.
I’ve got another “Everyday Style” blog coming up tomorrow (a special edition version!) followed by the holidays, but I’ll get working on stuff. In the meantime, if you haven’t voted and would still like to, the poll’s still open!