So, with many folks still struggling to make ends meet with the way the economy is (I know, I know, we’re all tired of hearing about it), I figured I’d share some pretty awesome DIY projects and blogs that might even be made from items you :gasp: already have sitting in your closet! So, here you go!
Some specific projects… but be sure to check some of these sites for other DIY projects!
- Kingdom Of Style One-Shoulder T-Shirt
- FashionIndie DIY Shirt Skirt
- takeoffyourclothes’ Double T-Shirt Dress
- Monoxious’s Making Elastic Harness
- BYOV’s Cascade Ruffle Tee
- BYOV’s T-Shirt Modifications
- CraftStylish Recycled Fabric Cuffs
- Leethal Do Stuff: Recycled Sock Mitts
And some general DIY blogs that are awesome!
- P.S. I Made This…
- Chi-Steals DIY Section
- DIY Style Fashion Projects
- Wardrobe Re-Fashion
I’m sure there are TONS out there, just search “DIY Fashion” or “Recycled Fashion” 🙂