September 27, 2010
The event is coming up FAST! And boy do we have a lot going on! Here are some of our most notable updates:
- We’ve opened up 3 more all day spots for photographers! Hurry up and register now to secure one of these coveted spots!
- Stiletto Squad is bringing their Pink Label out to shoot with some of our models! Exciting! 🙂
- Videographer Steven Hiller will be donating his time and expertise to video the entire day’s events!
- We have raised over $900 at this point, and with 17 spots available at $30 each and 3 at $45 each, that’s an extra $645 (minus Eventbrite and Paypal fees) to be made! Even if we just fill half of those spots, we’ll easily hit our $1000 goal!
So please, continue to help spread the word and help us book up these last 20 model and photographer spots for Saturday!
September 23, 2010
8 days out. $876.22 raised so far. Before paying for food and drinks for the day, of course.
Goal is $1000 donated. We are so close! SO CLOSE!!
We have the following spaces still available for models and photographers:
- Photographer Shift 1: 9A-12P — 6 tickets
- Photographer Shift 2: 12:30P-3:30P — 5 tickets
- Photographer Shift 3: 4P-7P — 4 tickets
- Model Shift 1: 9A-12P — 1 ticket
- Model Shift 2: 12:30P-3:30P — 3 tickets
- Model Shift 3: 4P-7P — 3 tickets
- Stylist – All Day — 8 tickets
- Stylist – Partial Day — 2 tickets
- Designer – Partial Day — 5 tickets
Sign up now at http://shoot4awareness.eventbrite.com and help spread the word by blogging, tweeting and posting on facebook!
Thank you all for the incredible support!
September 16, 2010
For more information, or to register, visit
If you have questions about the event, feel free to email me at email@example.com 🙂
July 28, 2010
I walked in the 2010 “Electrify Your Future” fashion show, benefiting the Live Out Loud Charity. Here’s a short video featuring some of the models from the first part of the show (I come in at about 5:17) 🙂
Click here to watch the video.
You can also see a bunch of photos on the Tirage Studio Facebook Page.
Thanks to all who came out to support the Live Out Loud Charity! It was an incredible event!
April 30, 2010
I’m walking in another charity fashion show this year! The show is called Electrify Your Future 2010 Fashion Show and all proceeds will go to The Live Out Loud Charity. I’m very excited to be a part of this show, and can’t wait for it! Not only does it look like it’s going to be a wonderful show, but the charity is a great cause!
Again, the show is July 24, 2010. It will be held at Pipers Banquets, 1295 Butterfield Rd, Aurora, IL 60502. The show starts at 7P, but doors open and hors d’oeuvres will be served starting at 6P.
You can purchase tickets directly through me… I have 10 available! Prices are $20 for students, $25 for general admission, and $30 for a VIP ticket.
About Live Out Loud Charity:
Live Out Loud is a non profit organization focused on suicide awareness and prevention through core character development. Sherrie Gearheart, founder of Live Out Loud started the charity because her life was affected after after a childhood friend took his own life at the age of 19. Sherrie, and the Live Out Loud charity, strives to make a difference in the lives of young people and to shine light on this pressing issue, as suicide is the third leading cause of death amongst our youth. This fashion show is the first annual fundraiser event for the charity.
More About Sherrie Gearheart:
Sherrie Gearheart is Miss Glen Ellyn International, and is also the Editor in Chief of Tiara Magazine, Founder of Miss Georgean Pageantry, and President of the Live Out Loud charity. Sherrie is also a QPR Certified professional able to handle suicide prevention. This fall she will become a paraprofessional in suicide intervention. Sherrie works hard to make a difference in the pageant and modeling worlds, but also in the lives of youths across America.
Sherrie Gearheart’s Website: www.sherriegearheart.com
Sherrie’s Blog: sherriegearheart.blogspot.com
The Live Out Loud Charity Blog: liveoutloudcharity.blogspot.com